Inserting HTML Code to Posting Area

In my last post, when I have to insert html code to posting area, I always use image. Do you know my reason? Because if I type it directly in posting area, when I publish the post, the html code can not be shown like we expected. For example if type :
I insert code </style>.

It will be shown:
I insert code .

The code can not be displayed. So I make html code as jpeg file than attach it to my posting. But actually there is simple way to insert it, without creating the html code become image.


We need helper software like Macromedia Dreamweaver or other HTML editor. In this cases I use Macromedia Dreamweaver. It is so easy, just follow this step:

Open your Macromedia Dreamweaver in Design menu. Click View – Design. For example type code bellow to the area.
In Post template, fill with this code:

<span class=”fullpost”>



</span>


Now, please move to code menu. Click View – Code. You will get code like bellow :

In Post template, fill with this code:<br>

&lt;span class=&#8221;fullpost&#8221;&gt;

<p><br>

&lt;/span&gt;<br>

It is placed between <body> and </body>.
Copy the code above, and paste to your posting area in Compose menu (not html). Ok, now please preview to test the result.

Posted by Mercy, Wednesday, October 1, 2008 5:42 PM

0 Comments:

<< Home | << Add a comment